It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and this is one bucket list item you MUST complete. This German market is filled with traditional fare, handmade crafts and the Christmas spirit!
THE 2021 SEASON HAS ENDED. STAY TUNED FOR 2022
My Food Recommendations:
- Chicken Schnitzel
- Potato Pancakes complete with sour cream and apple sauce
- Pulled Pork Sandwich with Slaw
- Hot Chocolate!
- Tomato Soup
Tips for Your Visit:
- If you are driving, check out Spot Hero beforehand for a low price spot- we parked less than a half mile away for $10! https://spothero.com
- Save your visit for a weekday during the daytime if possible. Weekdays are less crowded, and the day light is essential to see all the beauty the market has to offer!
- Be sure to look around at all the merchants before making a purchase, I always find lower priced duplicates as I keep walking