The most authentically Italian, mouth-watering pizza I’ve ever tried: Forno Rosso is my go-to for every pizza craving.
The best thing about Forno Rosso pizza is the THIN CRUST- it makes the pizza so much less filling without sacrificing quality ingredients and flavor. I love dining inside, but Forno Rosso also delivers!
My Menu Recommendations:
- Ortolana Pizza – sautéed spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers, artichokes, mozzarella, basil & spicy olive oil
- Veneto Pizza – asiago cheese, local sausage, caramelized onions, speck & mozzarella
- Toscana Salad – local spring mix with pear, gorgonzola cheese, walnuts, lemon, olive oil, balsamic glaze
- Pizza con Nutella – dessert pizza with bananas, powdered sugar and strawberries (MUST TRY)
Tips for Your Visit:
- One pizza is certainly enough to split between two people if you aren’t very hungry, but we typically get 2 and bring the rest home. Air frying leftover pizza makes it crispy and fresh as new!
- Don’t forget your Nutella pizza, gelato, or other Italian dessert to top off your experience, you won’t be disappointed!