This unique stop is perfect for coffee and beer lovers alike! Keep reading for all the details on one of my favorite cafes:
The cozy atmosphere is perfect for playing games, catching up with friends or getting work done. The full service coffee/tea menu is supplied by local businesses in Chicago & Park Ridge. Off the Wall also hosts Trivia Nights and other weekly events.
My Menu Recommendations:
- NACHO BAR: customize your own personal plate or make it shareable! Options include pretzel bites, pulled pork, beer cheese, guacamole, and Cotija cheese – just to name a few! (prices vary)
- Nature Hike Toast: avocado toast with roasted corn & poblano, cotija cheese, cilantro and chipotle aioli ($9)
- Cold Brew with Vanilla: I asked for one pump of vanilla syrup and LOVED my drink!
Tips for your Visit:
- Bring a friend and enjoy some games! (See the above list)
- Consider Off the Wall for your next private event: https://www.wehavegreatcoffee.com/events